I have to euthanize

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

thefirethief

AC Members
Feb 15, 2006
Scotland
Good to see theres a slight chance you wont have to consider anything like that. Ive been following this for a few days and its breaking my heart. Weird that, i eat lots of tuna. Keep us updated!

kyle3

AC Members
Mar 17, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
on Roan's tip i went back to the drug store at lunch

now that i'm back i've found that Arised died while i was gone.

thanks again everyone.

I'm really going to miss him.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Sorry Kyle....you certainly did all you could to pull him through...

purple permelia

love rocks and string ;)
Mar 7, 2006
Virginia
I, too, am sorry for your loss, Kyle.

monkoman3

AC Members
Oct 9, 2009
hey man i know how you feel, i need to put my fish down too. my dad made an interesting suggestion, to put him down the garbage disposal.....i know sounds incredibly inhuman but i mean think about it, its fast, and ittll probably kill him almost instantly, maybe a lil pain fisrt but after that probably none. i hope this helps and im srry for your loss....:(

DieselJunki

The Tomboy
Aug 20, 2009
USA
www.myspace.com
I dunno about the whole freezing thing. My dad had a bunch of bait fish in his garage and the water froze over completely rock hard one night and he turned the heater on in the garage the next mornin and had it melted. Many of the fish unfroze and came back to life! I know they are different fish but you never know I guess.

There really is no humane way to kill something :p. I've had this discussion with the health inspector at the slaughter house I used to help out in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store