I was shocked...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Astramorgaine

AC Members
Feb 6, 2007
Southern Indiana
I was in Wal Mart tonight to get a hood and filter for my second 10 gallon aquarium, and I was expecting to see the unkempt fish as usual. To my utter surprise, the tanks were no longer bare, someone had put gravel in them, and the water was clear! This made me happy for the fishies. And kudos to whomever did the deed.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
My walmart went healthy after 3 weeks of my complaining to the manager on duty EVERY night. Now they are getting rid of them as part of the phase out.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
I was in Wal Mart tonight to get a hood and filter for my second 10 gallon aquarium, and I was expecting to see the unkempt fish as usual. To my utter surprise, the tanks were no longer bare, someone had put gravel in them, and the water was clear! This made me happy for the fishies. And kudos to whomever did the deed.
Yea will see how long that last I give it a week :rolleyes:

Chickieepooh2u

Ooo, Ooo! Pick me pick me!!
Jan 12, 2006
Norfolk, NE
www.myspace.com
Last night, I was at Walmart getting a light for my 10 gallon. There was a big stack of 50 pound bird seed bags, with a large, relatively old woman sitting on them, cart blocking the aisle. She's sitting there like the Queen of Engalnd, ordering the fish person to. "Get me a couple of those" (Gourami's), "and 4 of those" (convicts) oh and I want 6 of those (goldfish) oh and throw a few snails in there too....

I was watching in awe! lol The old lady looked mean enough that I kept my mouth shut though (I had my kid with me). By the end of it she had about 10 bags of incompatible fish!! I felt like I should have given those fish 'last rights' or something, because I know they're all probably dead by now!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store