Is this a parasite? Crab on the foot of a snail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aqualife2u

Fish Lover
Oct 1, 2012
United Kingdom
www.aqualife2u.com
Real Name
aqualife2u
I'm going to take the side of the crab on this one.... How do we know that the snail is not evil and using its body to keep the crap hostage? Maybe the crab wants its freedom and the snail refuses to grant it!

On a more serious note - I think trying to remove the crab would do more harm to the snail than leaving it be... +1 for the wait and see approach.
:perv: You got a point on that Sister... Try to sepate the crab and see the result :dance:

aqualife2u

Fish Lover
Oct 1, 2012
United Kingdom
www.aqualife2u.com
Real Name
aqualife2u
I'm going to take the side of the crab on this one.... How do we know that the snail is not evil and using its body to keep the crap hostage? Maybe the crab wants its freedom and the snail refuses to grant it!

On a more serious note - I think trying to remove the crab would do more harm to the snail than leaving it be... +1 for the wait and see approach.

:perv: You got a point there Sister ... What if you try to separate the crab from the snail and see the result :dance:

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009

Crabs are always evil, so if it is a case of the snail oppressing the crab, good I say! Think how many innocent snails get used by hermit crabs as a quick meal and a new home!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store