Is this newly recycled old tank ready for Angelfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Stefanie O'Dell

AC Members
Jul 28, 2018
Destin FL
Camera Used
Iphone6splus
Will definitely be monitoring all levels.
Everything is looking great so far. I’m happy and my fish are happy.
I think the Jellybeans are happier now that I’ve taken the CO2 out and reduced the plants too.
They are a bit stressed with so much change but they’re tough and will be fine.
I love this site and all the helpful information. Thank you so much.

image.jpg

image.jpg

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Well, I'm noticing some "spot" algae on your anubias. You might try hydrogen peroxide or Excel in a syringe sprayed right on the alga mid water change. Like 1 or 2 mls, just a bit.

Also your sword plant seems like maybe it's planted a little too deep. The "crown" where the roots & leaves meet, needs to be a tiny bit above the substrate surface. It would like a root tab fertilizer near the roots too.

But other than that, I like your tank!

I'm not sure what the last pic shows....a different tank?

Reactions: Stefanie O'Dell

Stefanie O'Dell

AC Members
Jul 28, 2018
Destin FL
Camera Used
Iphone6splus
Well, I'm noticing some "spot" algae on your anubias. You might try hydrogen peroxide or Excel in a syringe sprayed right on the alga mid water change. Like 1 or 2 mls, just a bit.

Also your sword plant seems like maybe it's planted a little too deep. The "crown" where the roots & leaves meet, needs to be a tiny bit above the substrate surface. It would like a root tab fertilizer near the roots too.

But other than that, I like your tank!

I'm not sure what the last pic shows....a different tank?

BootzBitez

Registered Member
Aug 29, 2018
Ive 9 platinum angels 1 died shortly after delivery, the bags were cold upon arrival which was awful. After this the seller had to give me esha 2000 to clear up what looks like the start of fin rot on their dorsal fin. Esha 2000 is fantastic stuff so I believe by the wkend my angels should be fin rot free. I also keep them with a red siamese fighter.

20180829_122255.jpg

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Bootz, you should start your own new thread so we can help you better.

At the upper right corner there's a "new thread" bar. Click on that & tell all about your tank.

I have to say that's a very colorful tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store