It has begun... The Battle of the Vivariums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
tip too all who might eagerly ad water before there foam is cured poke wholes in it so that the non dry foam inside can escape i have found when it gets wet it expands more.

EDIT: DONT EAGERLY ADD WATER

It wont stop!

Last edited:

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks for the invitation! tank looks pretty much the same..FBT's are still barking all the time :D
will post new pics by 27th

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Yeah, I'm entering. I'll be getting 2 new FBTs, some frogbit, and some other terrestrial plants. Probably will enter pictures on the 26th. Besides, It looks good right now and it isn't even done yet.

dabruno

AC Members
Jun 11, 2007
i think that im in for the july/august one,
i'd enter now but its late and i wanna let the foliage fill in b4 showing the final product =]
do u guys wan pics now or d'ya wanna w8 till its all grown?

dabruno

AC Members
Jun 11, 2007
i know that its hard to see (crappy camera) but there is alot more moss in there and some bamboo, i also have some hen and chicks in there along with a new air plant. more anubias nana going in there soon... when i get the time and money, i also plan on more hen and chicks and air plants and if possible something colorful.

so here goes...

ummm... when i upload them... it says invalid file and doesn't let me do it???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store