Jewels....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

optix

Rent-a-mod
Dec 30, 2002
Dayton area of ohio
Visit site
Its possible, just not around here. Males definatly but females is pretty rare. I wasn't saying it isn't possible, I was being literal. you find a female that big I want to know lol. I will be calling to see if they'll ship me one. (im a big con freak. and yes I know they are common but I can't get enough of them)

ROLLIN

fanta fanta, do you want a fanta?
Dec 4, 2001
New Brunswick, Canada
Well maybe I couldnt find one in a pet store (actually not very likely around here, the fish selection could be better), but there must be some out there somewhere.... I dont think Id want to try a 4 inch male convict... I'll have to think about what I want to try.... But jewels are high on my list...

ROLLIN

fanta fanta, do you want a fanta?
Dec 4, 2001
New Brunswick, Canada
Originally posted by Jinks
The 2 jewels my g/f has held their own against a PAIR of bumble bee's in a 77 GAL ( only a bit bigger than what you have ).. I imagine they would be fine.. they would be quicker than a 6.5" JD. Jewels are cheap.. if you had a problem you could always take them out!
77's have the same foot print I think, but theyre taller. Exactly, if there is a problem, they could be taken out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store