Kensfish - good site?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

red_wall

Whoosh! feel the onomatopoeia
Jun 15, 2008
SE Georgia
I've heard that kensfish is a reliable site to order from, but I e-mailed the e-mail listed on the home page twice - and for a week and two days; I haven't gotten a reply. Is this a dead site? Or is Ken busy with something? I'm not trying to come over as one of those impatient disrespectful people but... it really was a simple question haha. I love the prices that he has and would love to order.

Call me dumb, but I did see the phone number on the page but... I just have one of those things about calling phone numbers. I don't like it.

Anyone have any recent experiences with Kensfish?

thebrandon

I like fish
Jan 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I've ordered from him before, best food and prices you can get!

Not sure whether he is MIA or not though

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
Kensfish is a reliable seller, I ordered from him earlier this year (around Feb, I think?) and everything went okay. Communication has always been a weak point with him though.

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
My experience with him has been positive, although I've never tried communicating directly, I've just generally placed an order and it arrived on time. last time I ended up with a free sample pack of brine shrimp flakes as well :)

red_wall

Whoosh! feel the onomatopoeia
Jun 15, 2008
SE Georgia

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
I don't know about whether or not it comes with tubing, as for whether or not that tubing would work, probably, but the person you probably want to check with is cwogunner. He's sort of an equipment engineering geek.

theemon

AC Members
Jun 14, 2009
ok ive had similar problems with kensfish. hes great to order from if u need no help. it takes great effort to get him to respond. but order something from him and its in the mail the next day.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
If you have ANY issues or questions w/Ken's fish - call him. I have called several times, left a message and usually with in the hour he (Ken himself) returns my call. Answers all my questions patiently and is a very nice guy. Just today he helped me - I needed something ASAP, called to see if I was too late for overnight delivery. With in 10 minutes he called my house, was able to fill my order and saved me over $50 on overnight shipping. I can't say enough about Ken. Great prices, great food, great service - you can't go wrong w/him.

HTH,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store