Kensfish - good site?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

thebrandon

I like fish
Jan 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
well there you go:) He is indeed alive and selling! lol

only thing I hate about his site is all the windows, I usually have to close about 100 windows when I am done...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I think it is the main page, he will also make notes if he is attending a show and wouldn't be available to ship in that time frame.

archer772

AC Members
Apr 20, 2006
Caro Michigan
I called him about a month ago to place an order and asked him a couple questions and he answered everyone of them and even talked me out of the air pump I was looking to get and convinced me into buying a smaller (cheaper) pump because he didnt want me to be unhappy with what I got and needed. I will deffinately buy from him again because what I ended up with is exactly what I needed.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
he also has a job outside of his fish food business,..
Not any more. I'd try calling him, but not on a Monday, that's the big shipping day. It's a 1 man home operation with helpers.

As for the site, I asked. He said it's because lots of his customers have dial-up:eek3: & need the old, slow, no pics or fancy graphics to navigate.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
I'll concur about being great to order from and fast.

However, email communication is pretty much out. I sent him a question several weeks back and never got a response.

Doesn't stop me from ordering the quality food though.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Just placed an order last night. Ken is about as good as it gets when it comes to quality and selection for the price. I saved about 30 bucks compared to what I would have spent on the same order from F&S.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store