Kermit.......

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

darkcirca

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Fairfax, VA
www.thereptilefile.com
I hope you are catching from a non-fertilized area. I never catch my feeders, as you never know what diseases they are carrying and what they have eaten.

Guess it's a personal concern, but something people should watch out for (especially if you live in a city area, or dirty place).

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
No worries Dark no ferts or any pesticides or chems where I catch these guys. I am very careful of everything that goes into my home or into any one of my pets so dont fret about that. :)

darkcirca

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Fairfax, VA
www.thereptilefile.com
Do you live on a lot of land, or in a neighborhood? You have to consider what everyone does around you, that's my fear. The cricket that the frog ate before could have had parasites, and the frog now has them, so your animal could get them, and other situations. It happens, even with crickets we buy from the pet stores.

I'm a worrier when it comes to catching things outside. I see people talk about it, then you get people in big cities that want to do it, so they go catch a frog out of the sewer, or polluted stream. If I lived on a lot of land, away from civilization, I would possibly consider it.

Notophthalmus

I put the 'snork' in 'snorkeling'!
Mar 4, 2008
Tennessee
They're not particularly poisonous.

Yoji_步骤- where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I've been doing some distributional research on Hyla species.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Thanks guys these guys are great and very abundant around my area especially after the rains, they turn a really bright green as well which is awesome. Lupin, I have 7 more and Im going to try and catch that elusive red one I have seen around for you.
Thanks, Yoji!:headbang2:

but..I like kermit....
:grinyes:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Poor Kermie!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com