Let’s Talk Fertilizer & Schedule ( again)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Here. here, dougall!! More crypts please!! I'll look at your link tomorrow, it's dinner time.

OK, Kim, you live near a big city...Once we're done staying home, eventually, you absolutely need to go to a club meet!! You may have fish clubs & a plant club too. dougall & I are strong supporters of both! It's fun!! I almost never buy plants anymore but I may have the most awesome club ever!! I miss those meets & all the people these days, sniff.

I'm just trying to grow romaine outside for now...

Kimunaffected

AC Members
Apr 8, 2020
Real Name
Kim
Thank you so much! Yes I have a friend bringing me a variety of crypt plants next week! I thought this bundle had less swords :/
I have tabs open to all the plant species and am spending the day doing some more reading. Thank you so so much

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Make bookmarks... Tabs are evil ;)

But, if you hadn't noticed, there are a few around here who like to talk about plants

Kimunaffected

AC Members
Apr 8, 2020
Real Name
Kim
Make bookmarks... Tabs are evil ;)

But, if you hadn't noticed, there are a few around here who like to talk about plants
My bookmarks need to be junked anyhow I could start over entirely and make this a lot easier for sure :)

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
There's a lot of information out there..

You can't have that many tabs open!

Reactions: Kimunaffected

Kimunaffected

AC Members
Apr 8, 2020
Real Name
Kim
The friend that is gonna bring me some crypts will take any swords I don’t want :) I think I am gonna go with a couple more fish and monitor my plants and water for awhile. While I read up. I hear taking notes is a great way to learn from my own tank. I think I am going to do that as well.

Reactions: dougall

Kimunaffected

AC Members
Apr 8, 2020
Real Name
Kim
Seems like a great trade, crypts will suit your tank better. What kind of fish are you thinking of?
I have been doing some reading since I completed the task of making the existing fish appropriate numbers. And while I would be stretching way out of my wheelhouse I am leaning towards a single or even a possible pair of German Blue Rams. I probably would call it complete at that point. And wouldn’t add anymore gudgeons either. From what I have read they would go well and the tank would have a ton of color.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
The friend that is gonna bring me some crypts will take any swords I don’t want :) I think I am gonna go with a couple more fish and monitor my plants and water for awhile. While I read up. I hear taking notes is a great way to learn from my own tank. I think I am going to do that as well.
Differing things will do better or worse with your water conditions, sometimes the easiest thing to do is just try.

If you haven't already, look for a posted of aquarium plant deficiencies, it may help steer future decisions.

Reactions: Kimunaffected
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store