LJ 100L Riparium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Be sure the rock isn't going to affect water parameters before you use it.

It looks to be safe to me, but you can try dropping acid on it and seeing if it dissolves, or soak it for a few days, test the water before and after.

If it's gonna affect hardness, you will need to potentially alter your water change regimen.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Thank you Sprinkle, I'm sure it will be fun to put them in various positions until I find the right one. They will also form a good contrast with the sand and the color of the plants.
True, I can imagine them the way they already are set up. I like it.

Reactions: Lalo J.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Be sure the rock isn't going to affect water parameters before you use it.

It looks to be safe to me, but you can try dropping acid on it and seeing if it dissolves, or soak it for a few days, test the water before and after.

If it's gonna affect hardness, you will need to potentially alter your water change regimen.
Thanks dougall. We make sure to select the rock that does not alter the water parameters, in any case I will do tests before putting water into the tank, there are still several details for that to happen.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Thanks dougall. We make sure to select the rock that does not alter the water parameters, in any case I will do tests before putting water into the tank, there are still several details for that to happen.
I had one rock that made water harder than it is now, luckiky I was just testing this rock.

Reactions: Lalo J.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store