Looking for clean Endlers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

snakeskinner

AC Members
Dec 27, 2003
Oklahoma
www.okcaa.org
where are you guys located? I am breeding pure endlers as well as several people in my local club here in Oklahoma. I have also seen an LFS in San Antonio that had pure peacock endlers but they only had males. there are various types of endlers so be sure and research them before you buy any or pass them off as crossbreeds. Endlers males are much smaller than guppies so that's usually an obvious way to tell. There are also many color morphs among pure bred endlers. A local clubmember has a breeding colony and has had several odd color combinations come out of his group and they are actually quite desireable to try and line breed the specific traits. good luck, Kyle

Tekhna

AC Members
Aug 17, 2004
I can certainly wait, I am not sure I have my tank at the specs I want it at just yet. How do they do with Bettas? I have asked around a bit, but I hear they can be nippers? I am stuck in Richmond Indiana for college, and I really havent had a chance to explore the pet stores, but there doesnt appear to be a fish store persay, so I dont think I can get them locally.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
bettas could possibly eat the males as one of my friends had a betta that ate neons of a reasonable size. he bit them in half

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
Looking at the picture of that fish on that site I would caution anyone from buying "Endler's" from them. Those do not look like endler's, not even remotely close. Chances are they are a Guppy Endler cross. I would deffinately avoid buying from them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store