Mafia #15....The Play....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
Charlie watches Dangerdoll cross the street and head to Mee Mee's Pastry shop. He sighs, and wishes he had the nerve to say something to her. What could Charlie, a potato salesman from Larson Potato Corporation, really say to the prettiest girl in town??? "Hi, I'm Charlie, do you like potatoes???" just didn't seem suave. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to her, he didn't have much time for a girlfriend, potato sales is a cut throat business, and Charlie had to work very hard. There were alot of young whippersnappers at Larson Corp eager to put Charlie on the dole.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
LOL, Chaz. You're kicking weasels already. The second vote from CCman so soon does raise some alarm bells, but I'm gonna wait and watch first.

Cavie, it's great to have you playing again, but if you're a townie be careful how you vote and listing a reason along with your vote could also help us determine where you're coming from.

Looks like most pple have still to post. I believe some have indicated in the sign up thread that they won't be able to post until tomorrow. I'm glad to be playing again after sitting out a game. Lots of pple playing this round, and it looks like 9 Townies vs 9 Mafia scum.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
DD congratulates and chats with Mee-mee about her opening the shop back up and she can see the glow has come back to mee-mee's face. She takes her egclairs (2 of them) and sits down at the tiny cafe-syle table, and looks out the window. She see's the Potato guy looking over at the store.... hmmm.... he sure is cute.... she shakes her head.... but what would a potatoe guy want with simple ol' DD, she thinks. She looks back and watches him marking his notebook while looking in the back of the Larson Potato Corp truck.... he sure does look serious about his job.... so determined. She could tell he was a hard worker, a man that got things done, made sure things were just right. She wonders what his name is...

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Plantling is glad to be back at ACville after a short vacation. She's greeted by familiar sights and sounds along w/mostly familiar faces and a few of not so familiar, but plant likes to try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. She does heartily welcome the appetizing smells wafting from mee-mee's pastry shop and decides she will stop by soon and grab some freshly made eclairs and croissants. Yummmmmmm!

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
CCM goes about delivering the papers as he does every morning. He notices that Charlie's lawn needs to be mowed

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Brains 2 was mee mee in the zombie game though she never posted if memory serves me right. With that info I'm going to say brains2 is weezer.
That's a huge stretch. Tell me, how did the mods change the registration information for brains2 to someone else?

right, I remember that too, Ice...rather, I remember weezer being brains... wasn't sure of the numbers
Defending Ice already... mafia scum

JM was Brains 1

MM was Brains 2

Weezer was The Mystery Player

It could be Mg, they were giving him a hard time on the AC gamer thread.
... or someone seems to fall into Ice;s little 'trap' and now he backs off his original plan?

... or is this a subtle hint not to defend fellow mafia to closely?

... or is this Ice finding some one disagreeing with him just backing off to hide

oh yeah...
I retract my vote for Ice, and vote to lynch Captain Caveman.
Less than 40 posts and charlie has already switched votes once... hey, I only have so much room in the spreadsheet.

The most suspicious thing so far is... Ice. 50/50 shot sounds good to me.

Zsand, I'm not worried about, I think I can tell when he's mafia. Ice, isn't so hot as a townie, so no huge loss ;)

BTW: I think we should be watching VERY carefully for subtle hints. The unknown mafia are going to want to try and tell the known mafia who they are so they don't get lynched. The kind of action like above is something that should be watched very closely.

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
That's a huge stretch. Tell me, how did the mods change the registration information for brains2 to someone else?

Defending Ice already... mafia scum

... or someone seems to fall into Ice;s little 'trap' and now he backs off his original plan?

... or is this a subtle hint not to defend fellow mafia to closely?

... or is this Ice finding some one disagreeing with him just backing off to hide

Less than 40 posts and charlie has already switched votes once... hey, I only have so much room in the spreadsheet.

The most suspicious thing so far is... Ice. 50/50 shot sounds good to me.

Zsand, I'm not worried about, I think I can tell when he's mafia. Ice, isn't so hot as a townie, so no huge loss ;)

BTW: I think we should be watching VERY carefully for subtle hints. The unknown mafia are going to want to try and tell the known mafia who they are so they don't get lynched. The kind of action like above is something that should be watched very closely.
huh??? explain this??? zs hasn't posted. i'm worried about him, and more so about you. How much room is on that spreadsheet. I might need to change votes again;)

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
huh??? explain this??? zs hasn't posted. i'm worried about him, and more so about you. How much room is on that spreadsheet. I might need to change votes again;)
That's just me thinking out loud.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store