Mafia #15....The Play....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Sandy opens the doors to the SoCal Drill-Yo-Grill, Less than Nil, What A Thrill, Face Art Flair Shop and Florist

Interesting the way the regular cast flew out the gate. Afraid as I said earlier I'm not going to be much help Day 1, but I will redouble my efforts upon return. This is going to be a really fun round and after sitting out the last game I feel reenergized. I want to get a vote in so I won't UD but I hope I am able to catch up on Sunday and cast a legitimate vote.

I vote to lynch plantling

LOL, Chaz. You're kicking weasels already. The second vote from CCman so soon does raise some alarm bells, but I'm gonna wait and watch first.

Cavie, it's great to have you playing again, but if you're a townie be careful how you vote and listing a reason along with your vote could also help us determine where you're coming from.

Looks like most pple have still to post. I believe some have indicated in the sign up thread that they won't be able to post until tomorrow. I'm glad to be playing again after sitting out a game. Lots of pple playing this round, and it looks like 9 Townies vs 9 Mafia scum.
Just strange to tsk tsk and mentor ccm and not mention Ice at all.

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
I'm back.......

MM decides to have one more go at her pastry shop. She hopes everyone will stop by to have some of her chocolate eclairs (that everyone so raves about).
well, i thought you might post "darn, evil again" by now.....hmmmmm i think i'll add you to my suspect list. And do you know why??? Because you will crack. You will break. You're gonna talk MM. They got to you didn't they??? Spill the beans, you pastry pushing protagonist.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Sandy opens the doors to the SoCal Drill-Yo-Grill, Less than Nil, What A Thrill, Face Art Flair Shop and Florist

Interesting the way the regular cast flew out the gate. Afraid as I said earlier I'm not going to be much help Day 1, but I will redouble my efforts upon return. This is going to be a really fun round and after sitting out the last game I feel reenergized. I want to get a vote in so I won't UD but I hope I am able to catch up on Sunday and cast a legitimate vote.

I vote to lynch plantling

Just strange to tsk tsk and mentor ccm and not mention Ice at all.
LOL, Z. You're right. That should have read "The second vote on Ice from CCman so soon does raise...". I think I didn't want to sound too harsh so when I did some rewording I must have taken out Ice's name. But my point was that I thought it was not wise (even scummy) to quickly place a second vote on someone (anyone) and especially without reason. Hope this clears it up for you and any others.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
weren't you evil that game??? And didn't you do terrible things to the good town of ACville??? I can't remember, I was skimming that game;)
I am watching you like a hawk! I've seen that 'violin case' you carry!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
That's a huge stretch. Tell me, how did the mods change the registration information for brains2 to someone else?

HUH?? Give me your password and I could be you. You don't need to change anything. It was a SN made by Rbishop. A SN with password sent to Mee Mee. If Weezer wanted to stay unknown all he needed was the password.

Defending Ice already... mafia scum

... or someone seems to fall into Ice;s little 'trap' and now he backs off his original plan?

... or is this a subtle hint not to defend fellow mafia to closely?

... or is this Ice finding some one disagreeing with him just backing off to hide

Who disagreed with me? I had went back to double check and repost the info.

Less than 40 posts and charlie has already switched votes once... hey, I only have so much room in the spreadsheet.

The most suspicious thing so far is... Ice. 50/50 shot sounds good to me.

Zsand, I'm not worried about, I think I can tell when he's mafia. Ice, isn't so hot as a townie, so no huge loss ;)

BTW: I think we should be watching VERY carefully for subtle hints. The unknown mafia are going to want to try and tell the known mafia who they are so they don't get lynched. The kind of action like above is something that should be watched very closely.
Hints like the one in bold?

LOL

Way to early to vote for anyone.

Hey Cavie,

How random was your vote for me. Was it picked out of a hat? Inny Minny Minney Moe? Random number generator? Just voting for the 1st person voted for?

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
Though he had seen it many times before, Charlie always took his time to examine the famous potatoes on display at Larson Corp. There was a potato shaped like a grilled cheese sandwhich with Jesus face (strange), one like Buddha, in fact all the potatoes in the display case were of some importance. Each potato had a story. Each potato was witness to many exciting things, but Charlie's favorite was the Alphatatoe. The potato that started it all. It is believed that this potato was brought from the old country of Wroclaw, where Old Man Larson's great great grandfather is said to have been holding it in his hand and thinking aloud when he was killed by Werewolves. Charlie didn't believe in Werewolves, but there was something he did believe in. Potatoes.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
BTW: I think we should be watching VERY carefully for subtle hints. The unknown mafia are going to want to try and tell the known mafia who they are so they don't get lynched. The kind of action like above is something that should be watched very closely.
[/COLOR]

so, is this one of those subtle hints?

informing your mafia buddies of the plan?, i don't see any other reason to post something like that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store