Mafia 58-

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I like the first post must be a vote rule, that's why I do it. It gets the game started.

My reasoning is totally arbitrary and ridiculous, But as the day goes on, and votes come in, there is less and less justification of that.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Wow wood, making it three for Zaffy huh? That's interesting. I mean, there are ways to call less attention to yourself (like painting yourself pink and dancing the tango with a sheep on the White House lawn), but hey, go with it.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Ooops. Shame on me for skimming the rules :D

Interesting that Dawg already placed a "second" vote.
That's what I've been wondering since I saw his post this morning.

Dawg, I threw out a random vote on Zaffy and you added a second one to it today. Do you really think Zaffy is mafia?
Actually I was making a joke about Zaffy's syntax statement and decided to place a vote on him. A quick day 1 vote is always subject to change. As far as knowing if Zaffy is mafia, It's tough to tell on day 1. There's a 50/50 chance of me being right. What do you think Kash?

I do think Wood's train vote is interesting however.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I like the vote right off the bat format....I know that is not how this is set up but I like it!

I vote to Lynch DD

Yippie!
heeey!! what'd I do??
I vote to lynch MC

Voting DD first is my job. And with the 50% chance of anyone being mafia its the best odds of me being right...:irked:

Second on my list is Gun, thats a scummy alias in my experience :p:

Ice: is their a journalist role? Or are the newspapers just released by you?
hahaha, you got a point there, paps... I am quite used to you gunning for me on day 1!

ok, so I have been down with the flu, hopefully a 24hour bug type thing. It started last night and I have been sleeping for most of the day..... I am feeling a bit better though, however I am on the way out the door. So with nothing else to go on, if I were to vote off the bat, I would select MC... for nothing miore than an omgus and of course my vote is subject to change.

I vote to lynch MC

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
it does seem odd that there are already 3 votes on one person this early...not really much else going on yet....*sigh*

BTW Ogre, I love your analogy of how to draw attention to yourself! Paints a really funny mental picture.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Actually I was making a joke about Zaffy's syntax statement and decided to place a vote on him. A quick day 1 vote is always subject to change. As far as knowing if Zaffy is mafia, It's tough to tell on day 1. There's a 50/50 chance of me being right. What do you think Kash?

I do think Wood's train vote is interesting however.
I'm not liking the way Woody jumped on Zaffy with a 3rd vote for no reason. The mafia isn't all together this time so they're not exactly sure which of us are innocent, but they only have 1 non communicating teammate to avoid lynching. That still narrows this down for them enough that either of them might just pick someone to take out the first day by drawing in some townie votes with them.

Also, with Zaffy already voting Woody at the time, that makes Wood's train vote an OMGUS vote too. This could just be bad play on Woody's part, but it is supicious. I don't think that's enough yet this early to say he's mafia, but he's certainly not being pro-town today. Until something else develops, I'll set Woody at the top of my suspect list now.

I'll also take my nonsense vote off Zaffy here... and I might switch it to Woody before nightfall. In the meantime, I'll just see what else happens.

I retract my vote to lynch Zaffy.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
The mafia isn't all together this time so they're not exactly sure which of us are innocent, but they only have 1 non communicating teammate to avoid lynching. That still narrows this down for them enough that either of them might just pick someone to take out the first day by drawing in some townie votes with them.
Hang on.. I was thinking it was a 4 player mafia team, but that isn't correct. Half the town is mafia this time, so disregard that part.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Does anyone else find it odd that 3 people voted Zaffy right off the bat in 53.5 as well? That was the game where we first had to vote right after night. I dunno, just something I noticed. I remember going after rocker consistently because he was the third vote, but he ended up being innocent. So I personally am hesitant of voting Wood but there is enough there to warrant a Day 1 vote if it comes down to it. It's just as good a shot as anyone else.

DD is now voting with me, which always makes me uncomfortable but not going to switch my vote just yet. It's still way too early and some people haven't shown up.

Kash, where do you get that there is only one non-communicating teammate the mafia have? There are 14 players (excluding the hobo) which means seven total mafia. Ice says in the rules that four are on each communicating team = three non-communicators.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store