Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
JB, can you do me a favor and explain this to me? i am legitimately not seeing what you're saying.
I'm not going to go into specifics. Rich has enough experience to see exactly what I've seen. The fact that he's not reacting to it at all makes me think that he's scum. I feel pretty strongly about this and my vote isn't likely to change. Sorry if that's vague.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Pir WHY look into Haydn?

has to be a reason ofsome sort

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Ok Pir I'm having trouble believing you so help me out here-confirming evidence aside - what caused you to look at Haydn in the first place?
this has been bothering me as well...seems very random to look into Haydn.
He appeared to be the scummiest noob. I was set on investigating Labby, but when I saw that she came out as doctor, I decided to investigate Haydn. He was quiet. And I know that Maverick was quiet, but he's hardly posted, I was really stuck between S4S and Haydn. I now see why S4S would have been a better investigat-ee but it was kind of on a whim, and it worked out. I read LR's confession 4 minutes to nightfall so I made a quick decision.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
He appeared to be the scummiest noob. I was set on investigating Labby, but when I saw that she came out as doctor, I decided to investigate Haydn. He was quiet. And I know that Maverick was quiet, but he's hardly posted, I was really stuck between S4S and Haydn. I now see why S4S would have been a better investigat-ee but it was kind of on a whim, and it worked out. I read LR's confession 4 minutes to nightfall so I made a quick decision.
so you're saying Haydn was more of a suspect to you at the time?

just a little FYI, i'd like to be sure about you and this whole thing because i just pulled a stunt like this last game. once the town is in a desperate situation, like losing the doctor, its easy for scum to just slide in and take advantage of them.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
You have to start looking somewhere. Kashta being so quiet will come up. Now that you mentioned her I can slip her down a notch or two.
she has been very vocal around lynching time. not much else except for that period. correct me if i'm wrong here.

so, are you role claiming here?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
just a little FYI, i'd like to be sure about you and this whole thing because i just pulled a stunt like this last game. once the town is in a desperate situation, like losing the doctor, its easy for scum to just slide in and take advantage of them.
:angryfire:

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
ok why focus on a noob?
I felt like I had the best chance of catching scum from noobs. There were 3 first times, Mav, Haydn, Salt. Mav hardly plays, I X'ed him out, so I had to decide b/t Haydn and Salt. If I would have had more time, I probably would have decided on Salt, but I had 5 minutes to choose and after some quick skimming, I decided on Haydn. Haydn really sounds like he's being coached.
so you're saying Haydn was more of a suspect to you at the time?
Yeah, I guess. Haydn sounds like he's being coached.
so, are you role claiming here?
Shhhhh I don't want the scum to figure it out! But, yeah I am.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store