Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I felt like I had the best chance of catching scum from noobs. There were 3 first times, Mav, Haydn, Salt. Mav hardly plays, I X'ed him out, so I had to decide b/t Haydn and Salt. If I would have had more time, I probably would have decided on Salt, but I had 5 minutes to choose and after some quick skimming, I decided on Haydn. Haydn really sounds like he's being coached.

Yeah, I guess. Haydn sounds like he's being coached.

Shhhhh I don't want the scum to figure it out! But, yeah I am.
i really don't get that at all. why the hell are you role claiming! did you not see what happened to labby?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
poop i forgot to finish my quoting ignore the highlighted part in the last post.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
i really don't get that at all. why the hell are you role claiming! did you not see what happened to labby?
There was x amount of vets and 3 noobs. I figured there had to be at least one noob as scum. I didn't wanna make a random guess and find an innnocent, I wanted to catch a scum. I swear it made sense at the time.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
I can assure you he will not get that fate.
So either you are mafia telling us that won't happen to make yourself look better or he is mafia and they won't hit their own....... If neither of you get hit here really isn't any way to confirm either side.

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
So either you are mafia telling us that won't happen to make yourself look better or he is mafia and they won't hit their own....... If neither of you get hit here really isn't any way to confirm either side.
Go ahead and lynch me at least 3 mafia will be know then.

Pir was the lead for the lynch, he gets another day and an innocent or two out of this.

I was under no suspicion, nothing to gain if a mafia, if I am who you think I am saying I am I got you 3 scums.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Mav hardly plays, I X'ed him out

Yeah, I guess. Haydn sounds like he's being coached.

Shhhhh I don't want the scum to figure it out! But, yeah I am.

Thats the biggest crock of $%^& I've ever heard. Why would you cross someone out because they aren't as active as other players? In my book, anyone who votes is dangerous and could be scum. just because he doesn't post a whole lot doesn't mean he can be automatically cleared!

Believe it or not, some new players can pick up on the game rather quickly. I don't see him as scum yet, I see you as a lying sack of......

I won't vote you, because you will be hit tonight. I don't see why the mafia wouldn't hit you, as who will you take down? 1 mafia (haydn)? i think that a good team will use a hit on you if you are what you say you are, and take the loss of a teammate rather than let you ramble. However, it would also make good sense for them to NOT lynch you and risk an invest by you, considering if you live till tommorow you will probobly be lynched anyways and nobody will want to hear your theorys and claims any more.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I meant the kids playing hard makes a screen for the real mobsters to hide behind. I thought I was clear but I guess not.
OK...maybe I read it wrong. Thanks for clarifying that.

Since nobody's going to listen to me that I am 100% sure that Haydn is scum, I retract my vote and vote to lynch Salt4Sam, so we have a close runner up in the election.
Wow...so if you are lying to the Town you are gone tomorrow. For now I will believe you because we can't afford to lose another PR even though if what you say is true you will probably be hit tonight anyway. I retract my vote for Pir and I vote to lynch Haydn

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store