Mafia 9: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
WOOHOO!! feels like forever since the WW thread finished.

....I think Ice was just trolling us along.....maybe he should be the first to be lynched..?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Why interesting... I have a habit of turning on them in every game. I just figured to get it out of the way early. ;)
Good point. There is a good chance that one of them is a rebel. But also a good chance that they are a good role...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Ogre is on-line. Now, we have to find the rebels. At this point it's a 50/50 shot to hit the rebels so we could vote for anyone.
I think we need to be pretty careful on the lynchings guys. If I'm understanding correctly, there are 10 rebel scumbags (2 teams of 5) that the concerned citizens need to lynch in order to win...that's a lot. A couple of accidentally lynched citizens (which is typical early on) can really hurt us this time around.

It's really important this game for citizens to make alot of posts (of substance, please). Lurkers should be looked upon with EXTREME prejudice.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
...I thought that was the norm in these games to prevent folks from spotting what you were doing while on line...

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
hey everyone, first post here.

i vote to lynch jpappy.

very loose right now, but he seems to be easier to agree with other players, and i imagine he is the type to jump right on a train now.

Im almost positive that this vote wont stay, just he seems a bit fishy to me right now. Let see what type of reactions we will get.

(by the way, im gone for a few hours, off to girlfriends place... so dont lynch me cause im not here lol)

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
I think we need to be pretty careful on the lynchings guys. If I'm understanding correctly, there are 10 rebel scumbags (2 teams of 5) that the concerned citizens need to lynch in order to win...that's a lot. A couple of accidentally lynched citizens (which is typical early on) can really hurt us this time around.

It's really important this game for citizens to make alot of posts (of substance, please). Lurkers should be looked upon with EXTREME prejudice.
Absolutely correct, these are the biggest odds the enemy has had so far. We have to be on top of this game or we lose. I hope we have good people in the three Innocent Power Roles or we are toast. Our saving grace is that the two rebel groups are just as likely to kill each other as us. Regardless of excuses, folks that don't post will go to the top of my list. You signed up for the game, I expect you to play.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store