Mafia 96 Who Are You? Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I'm out for the night, folks. I'll be back when I can.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i can see it coming, so let's get it over with.

i did half the switching almost and screwed up the count by having 2 dags giving UN the lead in votes.

any questions? :hang:

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Never ceases to amaze!
Yeah I almost started thinking he had to be innocent to pull something soooo scummy right during the whole debate about that happening on the last lynching. glad i kept my vote with my gut after he did that.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i still think there's a good possibility AAF is scum. we'll see how it plays out, though.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South

i did half the switching almost and screwed up the count by having 2 dags giving UN the lead in votes.

Dun, I did switching as well, but with that chaos and the stunt UN pulled, I don't know what Kash expects to find by looking at the switching. A tell would have been if someone had moved to break the tie, hence me (and prob some others) wanting the tie. The count was so chaotic that counting Dag twice seems like an honest mistake to me.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
And AAF is not in the clear, no way. It just means that AAF can't have investigated UN (not saying AAF can't be the don). The thought ran through my head that AAF may be the don and had investigated UN and that is why UN did his suicide move (to save the don), but then UN would not have voted AAF to try to save himself, so I dismissed that thought. UN's actions just have no good explanation except warped strategy.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
omg i wish night would just get here to stop all the vote changes, it's driving me nuts trying to keep track of what the standings are only to refresh and it's different. The only problem about going in with a tie to see if anyone swaps vote is we don't have a definite time for night fall.
Had to go find this one first of all. Dag showed some logic/common sense amid all the switch-arounds.

Not really, Dun.... from me anyway. (Not yet.) There were plenty of others instigating this which seemed a little uncharacteristic or contradictory based on their level of play or what had been posted already. Also know you're familiar with the games and from reading them you probably know each of our game styles better than we know yours at this point. Still don't think it'd be accurate to base a lot of judgment about you on just this tonight so I'll hold off in your case.

Dun, I did switching as well, but with that chaos and the stunt UN pulled, I don't know what Kash expects to find by looking at the switching. A tell would have been if someone had moved to break the tie, hence me (and prob some others) wanting the tie. The count was so chaotic that counting Dag twice seems like an honest mistake to me.
Well, for example....... Lab, what do you think about the fact that Ice suggested we spread our votes around so we might actually learn something about each other tonight. Then he pushed the vote switching around as hard as he did? Don't you think it kinda defeated the whole point he made in the first place?

And the end result leaves us where, exactly?... with Ice looking good for making the suggestion in the first place, but managing to leave us with little to go on.

I still have to read through it again, btw. Not intending to single Ice out all by himself.... he wasn't the only one. I just get nervous about a player's agenda when they say one thing but do the opposite.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
PS - Also by looking through the votes right now, I can delay having to review everything else from the last 2 days. I'm not looking forward to that. My head hurts already just thinking about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store