Music from my generation

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I'm going to have to watch later, it looks fun! I had a punk music/dancing/cooking session already, I'm tired & still hungry, 30 minutes to go...& food for the freezer & football too, a good evening at my house!

Apr 2, 2002
New York
I just watched 42 again. This is the song they play during the credits. It was recorded in 1952.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Time for desert? Well here's a little treat.

And of course since this gal can cook, an encore that is a tasty delight...

Oh dear, I found one more.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2002
New York
Danger- six old guys ahead. And don't tell me Ringo doesn't dye his hair.....
(Play it in 1080 and loud)

And an encore (precore?), kind of

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Wowza! We love Joe Walsh, but he wasn't playing his old usual Telecaster. He played both a Washburn & a Les Paul. That's a game at our house "Name That Guitar". I'm pretty good except for the custom guitars. My husband goes by sound more than looks. Were a couple of the first old dudes Doobie Bros? Coulda been...we didn't recognize them...Thank you!

Apr 2, 2002
New York
F fishorama

Joe Walsh, Ringo Starr, Benmont Tench, Waddy Wachtel, Lee Sklar and Russ Kunkel

Apr 2, 2002
New York
For anybody else curious. :ike I said- six old guys. They are my age :p

(If you do not know who Joe walsh and Ringo Starr are, you need not read any further.) :rolleyes:

Benjamin Montmorency "Benmont" Tench III (born September 7, 1953) is an American musician and singer, and a founding member of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. While on a college break, Tench went to a concert by Mudcrutch, Petty's band, with an opening act from nearby Jacksonville, Lynyrd Skynyrd. Afterwards, he sat in with the band on several different sessions, then went back to school. Soon after, Petty called Tench and asked him to quit school and join Mudcrutch full-time, which after long deliberation, Tench agreed to; but before he would leave school, Petty had to convince Tench's father that his son had a promising music career. Mudcrutch eventually evolved into Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Robert "Waddy" Wachtel (born May 24, 1947) is an American musician, composer and record producer, most notable for his guitar work. Wachtel has worked as session musician for other artists such as Linda Ronstadt, Stevie Nicks, Kim Carnes, Randy Newman, Keith Richards, The Rolling Stones (lead guitar on "Saint of Me"), Jon Bon Jovi, James Taylor, Iggy Pop, Warren Zevon, Bryan Ferry, Michael Sweet, Jackson Browne, and Andrew Gold, both in the studio and live.

Leland Bruce "Lee" Sklar (born May 28, 1947) is an American electric bassist and session musician. He is a member of the Los Angeles-based instrumental group The Section, who served as the de facto house band of Asylum Records .......... appearing as the backing band on numerous recordings by artists such as Jackson Browne, Carole King, Phil Collins, Linda Ronstadt, and James Taylor, .......... Both in The Section and separately, Sklar has contributed to over 2,000 albums as a session musician. He also has toured with James Taylor, Toto, Phil Collins and other major rock and pop acts, and recorded many soundtracks to films and television shows.

Russell Kunkell (born September 27, 1948) is an American drummer and producer who has worked as a session musician with many popular artists, including Jackson Browne, Joni Mitchell, Jimmy Buffett, Harry Chapin, Rita Coolidge, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Dan Fogelberg, Glenn Frey, Art Garfunkel, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Carole King, Lyle Lovett, Reba McEntire, Stevie Nicks, Linda Ronstadt, Bob Seger, Carly Simon, Stephen Stills, James Taylor, Joe Walsh, Steve Winwood, Neil Young, and Warren Zevon. He was the studio and touring drummer for Crosby & Nash in the 1970s, and has played on all four of their studio albums.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store