My 125 Gallon set up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
that is a stunning tank ziggy.....awsome!!!

apelaston

much more than a hobby to me.
Mar 21, 2008
bradford, ohio
www.myspace.com
tank looks awesome...sooooo clean and natural looking--great substrate.

The schooling fish look good really cool that the two different kinds are schooling together!

Well done, well planned and I can't wait to see more from you!

apelaston

much more than a hobby to me.
Mar 21, 2008
bradford, ohio
www.myspace.com
that hood looks amazing. The shrimp tank looks good too. They are probably happy with allt he plants you have in there for them!
They should breed pretty good for you and then --based on how you feel about it---your discus would probably appreciate a few for treats now and then ...

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Woooowwww. Those must be some really strong screws/nails. It looks like 100 pounds are being held by relatively nothing.

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Woooowwww. Those must be some really strong screws/nails. It looks like 100 pounds are being held by relatively nothing.
they're just commercial drawer slides from menards..
rated up to 100#

and there are like 12 screws holding it all together.

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
very good zig , love the mini underneath too

leoslizards

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
Great job. Looks even better now. :) I was going to ask you how you were going to clean the bottom tank and then I saw your next post. Good idea with the drawer. :thm:Gives me ideas for my current project. I'm making a fish rack and leaving 12"+ of empty space above the tanks just so that I can get in there and clean them. I'm going to use drawer slides instead now. Thanks! Do they makes them rated for 300lbs?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store