My 300 gallon lobster tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

syddakyd

AC Members
Jan 7, 2006
tank isnt overstocked the pacu is the only potential problem but even then it might be ok. it looks amazing and i liek the wood selection very unique. the only the i wonder is if you have a land area for the turtles ot bask/rest i dont know much about terrapins but i think the painted is a basking turtle

x0x0x0

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Inland Empire, Cali
that's really huge tank.. why not go with a lake malawi set up? you'll end up with a really beautiful array of colors and pretty interesting fish!

frank_finey

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Post more pics of the wife!

Kidding, I think...

But only because I'm jealous. There's no way I could get my wife to allow that size tank in our place!

draco2527

AC Members
Jan 2, 2007
Nice...I really dig the driftwood!!

Not a fan of water turtles since they can be extremely messy...but can't say I don't like them!!

I wish I could give you one of my bichirs!! I like them as well, but I would be proud to drop them off in that tank....

Toirtis

Keeper of strange fishes
the only the i wonder is if you have a land area for the turtles ot bask/rest i dont know much about terrapins but i think the painted is a basking turtle
Both species absolutely need a dry land basking area and full-spectrum UVA/UVB lighting....and Malaclemys terrapin requires brackish water to be healthy and live a full life.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store