My 5 gallon tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Hi Sprinkle, it took me a few minutes to read the whole thread, I'm sorry about your Betta, I must say that maybe he never adapted, I think you just got good things, it's always exciting to receive something new for our tanks! Good luck with those gouramis, my LFS has some available and I've seen that those things are really small.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Hi Sprinkle, it took me a few minutes to read the whole thread, I'm sorry about your Betta, I must say that maybe he never adapted, I think you just got good things, it's always exciting to receive something new for our tanks! Good luck with those gouramis, my LFS has some available and I've seen that those things are really small.
Hi^^ i thought about that as well, he may or may not have adapted but after shrimps i put in his tank eat his fins away which made the issue more visible, he had an open sore where his skin has start to rot away which may have caused SBD in him.
It is exciting to get new thingies to our fish tanks, with hornwort some wild (most likely pest) snails and limpets came as well but I do no have pics of them as there so little ;3
Currently waiting for my macro lenses for me iPad to come in the mail, i should have them monday so when i get them first i gonna put here some macro photos of exciting things here :3 oh and yes, they r wee sweet things those gouramies. There r small, yes. The largest one i got is about an inch or less long, two other ones r smaller but they will grow up to 4cm long, the ones u seen in store sill b smaller as they o sell bigger ones.
It should b another 1-2 months before i start see there gender as well :)

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I recommend you change your plastic cover for something more solid, perhaps a glass that does not cover the entire surface.

Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store