My (first) pic of the tank. Before and After

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CaitxSith

A little too obsessed with neons.
Sep 30, 2006
The pond with some Triops
Currently being treated for ick:
Before:

After:

tank specs on my sig.

Can anyone give me a way to make it less blurry? Is there some king of button that I can use? and by the way, I don't have a tripod so don't recommend me one.

kcooley

freeswimming
Dec 14, 2005
MN
well it looks like you have a fish tank.

i always take the picture at a 20* angle to reduce light.

kcooley

freeswimming
Dec 14, 2005
MN
clean your glass. it is focusing on a closer object.

i always take the picture about 1 ft away too.

CaitxSith

A little too obsessed with neons.
Sep 30, 2006
The pond with some Triops
err clean the glass?

you mean the camera lens or the tank glass cuz the tank glass is crystal clear...

jennfier

..o0o..o0o..
Aug 22, 2006
SW Ohio
www.aquariacentral.com
Without a tripod, you can use a chair or table or counter of some other stable surface to rest the camera on before you depress the button. Try to depress it gently and slowly. Holding your breath while you do that might help..

Astro

AC Members
May 16, 2006
I agree with Jennfier, it looks like camera shake to me - which needs a support for the camera. Tripods can be quite cheap, but anything to sit your camera on will be fine. If you can't press the button softly enough, use the self timer to reduce the shake.

justintoxicated

AC Members
Dec 19, 2005
Well you can increase Aperture size, or increase ISO (about 400).

Increasing Aperture is preferable (opening in the camera lense up) But increasing ISO will also work (light sensativity to pixels). However increasing ISO will probably give your images some noise.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
new photos?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store