My freshly made pond

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
lets rephrase that pappy..

thats not a chance he has the RIGHT to take.

hence the laws.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
They aren't as bad to the environment as bullfrogs though. I bet that if I bought them for my pond the worst thing that would happen would be them getting eaten.
GAH!! it's people like you that cause environmental disasters. Did you do ANY research on native fauna? You are the reason for laws restricting plants and animals for our hobby. Just because you "think they are cute, or will be cool. doesn't mean they belong as your pets. Dang, get a clue....

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
captaincaveman9 said:
GAH!! it's people like you that cause environmental disasters. Did you do ANY research on native fauna? You are the reason for laws restricting plants and animals for our hobby. Just because you "think they are cute, or will be cool. doesn't mean they belong as your pets. Dang, get a clue....
[yt]gFMmyy04Mc[/yt]
I'm not gonna buy the tadpole after listening to what you guys said. It's just that I thought that tadpoles would make my pond look more relaxing. And they would. The problem is, frogs won't come to my pond. my backyard is closed off and we live in a city and our closest lake HAS NO TADPOLES. The only way to get them into my pond is by importing them. I also asked you guys which lakes in long beach have tadpoles that are native. How could I be the only reason why our environment is messed up if I never even did anything to it? I did reasearch as well, which is why leaopard frogs are my last choice for my pond and why I also made a post regarding tadpoles.

Last edited by a moderator:

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
alright.. this has gone on long enough.

mud, the members here ARE trying to help you. please heed their advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store