My Iwagumi Invert Tank "Mt. Sinai"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
Absolutely beautiful! That's such a gorgeous set up and the animals within it look amazing. You're both a talented photographer and aquarist, it seems. =)

I've never seen nerites like that in the US - really a shame, because those colors are absolutely stunning. You have a great variety of shrimp as well, and it's fascinating.

Out of curiosity, which shrimp do you find the most "fun," and the best looking?
Took the words right out of my mouth :clap:
I'm not normally a Shrimp person but yours are phenominal and my personal fav is Pinnochio :) and those Nerites...drop dead gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing!! :bowing:

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
WOW:)

amazing, so mayn diff. types of shrimps;)

didn't see any pages except 1st and 2nd, since so many pics to scroll donw;)

did u address the issue of teh neocar. species like brown wilds and RCS cross breeding? otherwise! great selection............i'd prob. have chosen some shrimps that don't look almost the same, but nicE!

maybe some CBS?

amazing tank!!!!!!!!:)

vandominic

AC Members
Nov 1, 2011
WOW:)

amazing, so mayn diff. types of shrimps;) THANKS

didn't see any pages except 1st and 2nd, since so many pics to scroll donw;)

did u address the issue of teh neocar. species like brown wilds and RCS cross breeding? YES, TOOK MANY OF THE NEOCARS OUT otherwise! great selection............i'd prob. have chosen some shrimps that don't look almost the same, but nicE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN??

maybe some CBS? WHAT IS CBS (CHRYSTAL BLUE SHRIMP)?

amazing tank!!!!!!!!:)
:dance2:

luvmysnails

AC Members
Oct 31, 2011
I am so jealous!! i would love to have all those color snails. I have a tiger a zebra and a brown horned. These are all i have found around here. Yours are beautiful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store