my L204s are here! (pics!)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Wood munchers they are and saw dust they do produce. Ive noticed with my current pleco's that when they produce saw dust that it breaks down alot faster. I could tell since 2 of my tanks are bare bottom. I know the waste these fish can produce so I think I should be fine. lol Thanks for the warning though.

plecoman

AC Members
Dec 30, 2009
Columbia, TN.
L204 Emperor Flash

Those are beautiful fish! I've been thinking about ordering some from him, but I have held off. Now that I've seen the kind of quality fish he sells, I believe I'll go ahead and order me some. Thanks for posting them! :headbang2:

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
Those are beautiful fish! I've been thinking about ordering some from him, but I have held off. Now that I've seen the kind of quality fish he sells, I believe I'll go ahead and order me some. Thanks for posting them! :headbang2:
You're quite welcome! All six of mine are still doing well and looking fabulous. I'm really happy with them. Post pics when you get yours! :)

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Snookn21 dosent live but about 1/2 hour from me.. he has tons of awesome stock, sometimes evin more then what he has posted on aquabid
Well I took your word for it bout him having more then he puts on aquabid. Was looking for Rhino Plecos for awhile now but everywhere sells out. I emailed him and he had 2 of them so there both gonna be mine now lol.

Any update pics of those L204's??? Im getting 2 Rhino Pleco's 1 L90 and 1 L114 from Snookn21. They should be coming in tomorrow. Im excited and nervous lol. Never messed with Psuedo's or Panaque pleco's.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store