My Rabbit and Nerites From MsJ!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:It is in there scooting around like nothing has happened!!! I wonder where it has been all afternoon. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Glad you found your rabbit! I have a question though. I thought rabbit snails were sulawesi snails, and therefore need acidic water with a pH of over 8. Am I correct?
All rabbit snails are from Sulawesi. The term "acidic" is in reference to pH below 7.0. You are referring to high pH (alkaline) and low KH which is referred to as "soft".

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Yes they are Sulawesi. MsJ has listed what she has them at and they seem to be doing well for her. Fortunately for me, my water is about the same as hers so they acclimated for me very easily.

MsJ, I guess that is marked up as something else we now know about them....they are very good at hiding!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store