My SE Asian Biotope

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Very nice! The gold ring danios really sparkle... I'm looking forward to more video of the pearls and sids!

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Maybe tomorrow I will get some new pictures just got done doig a tiny bit of rescaping the above portion under teh moon lighting.

Criag

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Here is the change I made last night. I removed all the rafts from the tank. The Java Fern Phillipine got moved to the wood on the far left. I took the moss from the rafts and placed it in the planters and draped it over the planter edge to hide the cup slightly. It will take some time for it to turn nice and green but then should look like the edge of the stream bed. The water is low as I was midst of a water change and figured it was a good time to snap a few pictures. I feel this looks much more natural but will still allow the crypts to grow well. Also hides the platner gravel from view.

Enjoy.

Craig

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Just got back with a few critters for hte above water portion. Red Thai Crabs! They will use both the above nad underwater portions of the tank. I added a dozen of them and they are one of the few crab species that don't require salt water for breeding.

Craig

Last edited:

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
WOW, those crabs are so cool!! (Really looking forward to video when you can!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store