MY TOP 5 MONSTER FISH ( I HAVE NOT OWN ANY ONE OF THEM YET)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

6HRHTH

AC Members
Jul 24, 2020
Real Name
nathan james d velarde
1 ARAPAIMA ITS BIG IT BREATHS AIR BIGGER THAN A HUMAN LIKE IT 2 GOONCH ITS A CATFISH AND EATS HUMANS 3 WOLF FISH (NOT THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A EEL) 4 PAYARA IT HAS VAMPIRE TEETH 5 TIGER FISH IDK I THOUGHT OF IT LAST SECOND

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
1 ARAPAIMA ITS BIG IT BREATHS AIR BIGGER THAN A HUMAN LIKE IT 2 GOONCH ITS A CATFISH AND EATS HUMANS 3 WOLF FISH (NOT THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A EEL) 4 PAYARA IT HAS VAMPIRE TEETH 5 TIGER FISH IDK I THOUGHT OF IT LAST SECOND
I got a wolf fish a few days ago, it’s a red wolf ,
So it doesn’t get as big, but same teeth and same attitude , a northern pike is on my dream monster list

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
My only monsterfishes are is my marble molly, Oreo, and is my pleco, Pepperoni xD
Oreo tends to chase my other fishes around the tank if they get a hold of food and she will chase and nibble my other fish around the tank. She’s pretty intimidating ;) :3

And my pleco, he also a monster. He will chase other fish around, headbutt them and he tends to chase fish away even when he’s on the glass.

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
My only monsterfishes are is my marble molly, Oreo, and is my pleco, Pepperoni xD
Oreo tends to chase my other fishes around the tank if they get a hold of food and she will chase and nibble my other fish around the tank. She’s pretty intimidating ;) :3

And my pleco, he also a monster. He will chase other fish around, headbutt them and he tends to chase fish away even when he’s on the glass.
Plecos can be a monster, depending on the type some get over 3ft and eat the slime coats of other fish

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name
Jake
My only monster fish are pea puffers ?

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name