Need Help!!! Silver dollar tankmates.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dean

AC Members
Nov 4, 2003
Red Deer, Alberta
Visit site
New plans again for 90 gallon

-6 silver dollars

-2 firemouths

-8 cories (any sudgestion on which type?)

-10 larger tetras (which type?) Benous aries maybe?

will firemouths bother cories? smaller and less agressive tetras are not good with firemouths right?

gregg604

Seigneurial Member
Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver, B.C.
Visit site
Highly reccomend Parrot Fish Cichlids . Friendly, curious and always entertaining. Each face has it's own assymetry and they get along brilliantly with Silver Dollars.

gregg604

Seigneurial Member
Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver, B.C.
Visit site
LOL... What's everybody got against mutants? Besides personality goes a long way, and these fish are more entertaining than alot of other fish in my tank.

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
How about a Discus? I think they would do fine. IF you have questions check out 125gjoes tanks, he used to 80gjoe. He has some very nice discus and has a great looking tank. I know you are talking about doing a plant tank, you can not do plants with Silver dollars, they tend to love the stuff and would clean your tank bare.

jim

Dean

AC Members
Nov 4, 2003
Red Deer, Alberta
Visit site
I get the kind of felling that discus are hard to care for, very picky about their water. The water they like is the total opposite of what comes out of my tap. They need ro water. I'll save geting discus for a couple years when I get my 150+ gallon tank (THE AMZON RAINFOREST TANK) it will be sweet, till then i can only dream.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store