NEED PRAYERS FOR MY DAD

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Glad he is doing better. I think my great grandmother is high 70's to low 80's and she destroyed her hip in a fall. The doctor said most people in the same situation never walk again. Well, now she waves her cane around in the air as she is walking and says, "This here is my walking stick. I need it to walk" as she is walking around the room. I hope that your father can make a good recovery as my grandmother did.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
well they sent my dad home talk about a rush job,.. i guess they figured that i could be trouble finding their mistakes,so they sent him home,..
well at least hell get his meds on time just hope his legs swelling goes away, and that he don't go into another arrhythmia of the heart. have a home health nurse checking in, every other day,.. sure hope his chest tube wound heals its a bit scary till i know the air can't get back in,..
and his eye looks like it may need another surgery... it isn't following like the other. he's supposed to exersize the muscles. not sure how that works but oh well,..

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
its not lazy he had a tractor tire with chains run over it,.. and they had to put an implant across the break to help support the eyeball,.. and the muscles were damanaged and perhaps not finished right the first time as they did surgery thru the eye lid itself they pulled it down and went through that way,..i think that way is what made it worse cause his eye wasnt that way b4 the surgery,..

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Glad he's continuing to do better. Hospitals try to get people back home as quickly as it is safe to do so since the longer they are in the hospital the greater the chance of them getting a very nasty, very drug resistant bacterial infection. Patients are also at higher risk for a DVT the longer they're in the hospital and immobile. It is also hard for patients to get any rest as they're constantly being poked and prodded.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store