NEW FISH~Pelviachromis taeniatus"Moliwe"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
I saw that auction and wanted them so badly, but my tank wasn't completely ready yet! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
2" dominate male

Well heres a couple of my bigger male. I will try to post more pics later today.
PB120215.JPG
PB120216.JPG
Will get some of the famales and hopefully other male, hopefully better pics too.

PB120215.JPG PB120216.JPG

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
I personally wouldn't put them kribs. They are more mellow and I don't know about crossbreeding, rather not take that chance. I will be breeding these, I am starting to see a pair will have to rehome the male soon and the females not long after. These are the f-1's. I just saw an f2 auction with parents from the same wc pair as my own.

0tto

AC Members
Oct 24, 2010
Wow those fish are fantastic, Ive been looking into a few of those but haven't had an opportunity that I felt comfortable with shipping wise.. Where about are you in WI? im about a half hour north of Milwuakee, just thinking I might take a trip up to take a few off your hands in the future....

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Thanks for the responses. My pic skills don't do justice to their colors.I live in Appleton. I only have six to grow out and a member here has dibs on the rest when I have to seperate. Hoping to have babies in the future.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store