New project in the works

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
I haven't been around for a while, with the new baby, new projects, etc. I wanted to share some news with you guys. I've decided to change careers.

I'm partnering up with a friend of mine who owns and runs reefsupplies.ca.

Reefsupplies is opening a livestock section to their site, and I'm partnering up with them, where I'll be running that department.

I thought it would be cool to include the build of the store on a thread along with the steps we'll be taking to get everything up and running.

Here's what we have to work with:

Racks, tanks and sumps have been ordered... Fun should start in a couple of weeks. :D

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Wow, Congratulations! Please do keep us updated.

Oh, and if you need help, let me know. I would be very interested in a career/location change myself!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I lived in Chicago the 1st chapter of my life. I'm one of those weirdos down here that misses the cold :).

Can't tell you how much I envy you. I have been searching for a way into tge industry for a while now. Good luck with everything!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
I lived in Chicago the 1st chapter of my life. I'm one of those weirdos down here that misses the cold :).

Can't tell you how much I envy you. I have been searching for a way into tge industry for a while now. Good luck with everything!
Thanks Greech! With the amount of knowledge you have in the hobby, you shouldn't have a hard time.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Thanks guys!

Just a couple of updates,

Aqua UV 120W for our fish only system

Aquamaxx CO-2 for our LPS tank, CO-3 for our SPS tanks

Reeflow 5400 gph pump for fish only system

fish tanks are in place.

We drilled the tanks yesterday, plumbing should start today. By the end of next week we're hoping that the FO setup will be complete, at which point we can start on the coral section.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Looks like it is coming along nicely. I must concur with Greech as I too seem to be the oddball in this town that misses snow.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Awesome. Nice skimmers!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store