NHL Playoff time again! Take your picks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who's winning the Stanley cup this year

• Total voters

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lets home so Jamie... I'm pretty sure its the death of penguins tonight though, lol Maybe they will wake up and terrian will do something for once

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
HOLY !#$#@^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We didn't loose! I'm not gonna lie, I went to bed after the first OT, I was dead tired and had to get up at 6, lol.

You don't have the cup yet Red Wings!

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
HOLY !#$#@^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We didn't loose! I'm not gonna lie, I went to bed after the first OT, I was dead tired and had to get up at 6, lol.

You don't have the cup yet Red Wings!
What an unbelievable game!!! The Penguins just don't want to quit! I would have liked to see Detroit win the Cup at home, but looks like we are going to have to win it on the road. :grinyes:

Bitsy

Intelligent,Conservative,Beautiful
Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
What an insane game!! Talk about intense hockey! We were up until 1am, my poor old man had to be up at 5:45 for work, I can imagine he is a bear today! Lets go Wings!! Can't wait for tomorrow's game!

JamieB

JamieB
Oct 9, 2005
currently in another Orbit
LET"S GO PEN"S

I knew they could WIN this Game! Way to go and do not give up the Fight!

pens.jpg

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
I knew they could WIN this Game! Way to go and do not give up the Fight!

lol.... Detroit was doing circles around you guys!! you stole that game away from them . . .

But, great game to watch . I was rooting for the penguins too. I don't think you'll get thru though... Detroit's just too powerful. They're doing everything right.

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
I'm watching right now! THIS IS HOCKEY!

1 to nuthin Detroit after the first.

Q

Last edited: