Octopus tank (log)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
I am so sorry to hear :( You did a great job with Fluffy and should be very proud that it was old age that did him in and not something else. Not that it makes it any easier, but wanted to say you did such a good job with the guy.

Octavarium

Ambassador to Cephalopods
Mar 2, 2005
East Haven, CT
Real Name
Erik
Oh no Marine Geek, I just read this after my last post. Im really sorry...you did a great job with him. I hope you decide to get another, will you?

marine_geek

AC Members
Jul 21, 2007
Thanks all. Im glad I have fluffys thread to look back on.

I hope you decide to get another, will you?
Of course I will! :) Fluffy got me addicted. Im not sure how long I can go without seeing random tentacles poking out of the rockwork and such. I'm trying not to get another one immediately though. I want to try fish and some soft corals. If an octo shows up at the LFS though I doubt ill be able to resist. Fluffy was an immensely rewarding pet.

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
I'm so sorry to hear that Fluffy is no longer with us. Like others have said, you did a fantastic job looking after him, and all the research you put into his care was certainly no small task.

:tombstone: Flufffy

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
We'll all miss Fluffy. I've loved following his story - sorry it ended.

Umbra_Vipera

Professional Newbie
Aug 2, 2007
Trenton, Missouri
I just checked in on the forum today after an extended absence and wanted to get caught up on the topic. It's a very sad thing indeed...but as posted earlier...at least it was old age.

Congrats on you success...condolences on your loss.

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Its a sad day at AC, after reading that post..Ol fluff was like the AC mascot.. I mean, come on he's a friggin Octopus for cryin out loud!! I feel for ya man, I do. Usually I dont get all mushy over a fish, but this was different.. he had a name, and was a friggin OCTOPUS for cryan out loud!!

You did an awesome job with him, and undoubtedly inspired us all, I know I want one after watching the Fluffy Epic..
But you only had him for a short while, What is the life expectancy of these guys anyway? I thought they lived for several years...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store