oh boy what have i done!!!! new tank and stocking help!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
I have a blue gourami in a 20l with 6 cherry barbs. It was in a 40g, but all he did *ever* was sit in the corner, though he was the biggest guy in the tank with no one to pick on him. He's happier in the smaller tank, and I actually see him occasionally. Watch him - if he seems to be unhappy (darting back and forth, bumping things, etc) then he needs to be rehomed, but I think that if you stick with smaller companions he will be fine. :)

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I have a blue gourami in a 20l with 6 cherry barbs. It was in a 40g, but all he did *ever* was sit in the corner, though he was the biggest guy in the tank with no one to pick on him. He's happier in the smaller tank, and I actually see him occasionally. Watch him - if he seems to be unhappy (darting back and forth, bumping things, etc) then he needs to be rehomed, but I think that if you stick with smaller companions he will be fine. :)
yeah he seems to enjoy the tank, no darting, he seems to cruise around the tank inspecting rocks for food. earlier he was chillin im the big crypt i have in there.

also did a water test today 0 amm 0 nitrite less than 5ppm nitrate

i wanna get a couple fish today. what should i get ?

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
well i got a couple fish for the tank today. 3 gold barbs and 1 pineapple swordtail. idk what else to add eventually. also swapped out for 2 60w replacement cfls on my lighting looks so much brighter. got another 10 ghost shrimp for the tank aswell. pics in a few

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
pics, also anyone know what kind of platy that is by the gourami?

DSCF0583.JPG DSCF0582.JPG DSCF0593.JPG DSCF0592.JPG DSCF0591.JPG DSCF0590.JPG DSCF0589.JPG DSCF0588.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store