ok got my ten gallon planted any suggestions as to what else?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gupman

AC Members
Aug 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
Here it is It will have 3 watts per gallon....I'm gonna lower it for now till my co2 generator starts generating......any suggesestions /comments welcome
The plants in there are a anubias,moneywort,penneywort,banana plants,java ferns, and a mystery left side next to pennywort?
Thank You

Picture 064.jpg Picture 069.jpg Picture 070.jpg Picture 075.jpg Picture 077.jpg

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Nice start. I might put a rock or some driftwood in there to give some variety to the level surface of the substrate. BTW, what is that substrate? It looks like some sort of mix :confused:

gupman

AC Members
Aug 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
well got the co2 working and seems like it is working pretty good I'll Post pics in a couple weeks to show the growth of my plants....
And I just wanted to say thanks to all that commented and posted posted that i read to help me get it going.

GirlieGirl8521

Planted Tank Collector
Dec 21, 2006
Alabama
I think I see some Anubias in there...can't tell if they are planted or not though. FYI don't plant the rhizome (hard stem-like part) of them...just the roots. Or attach them to wood or rocks. If they aren't planted, then I am sorry for the FYI. ;) I just can't tell.....

You need more plants!

3wpg might support HC...not sure. 3wpg is kinda medium-ish light over a 10g, so there is a chance it may not grow well. Make sure you dose ferts and keep the CO2 going and it could possibly thrive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store