pearl cichlid babies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

~*LuvMyKribs*~

AC Members
Nov 15, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
www.aquaticescapes.ca
tlaug we need to know the species of the fish in order to give best possible advice on how to raise the fry. If they are pearlmutts then you need not feed anything special, the fry will be old enough to eat flakes as soon as they are released from thier momma. Also, what type of foods to feed depends on the species.

But by the description it sounds like they are not africans, possibly they are the Geophagus.

-Diana

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Welcome to AC baddad. It's better to start a new thread to tell us about your fish than commenting on a very old thread (2005). Of course these posts count toward your ability to post pics I think. We like pics...

Apr 2, 2002
New York
baddad baddad

If you are breeding clown loach, could you please post pics of eggs, wigglers and fry as they develop. So far any of the people whom I have seen state they are breeding clowns without using hormones seem unable to post such pictures. When it comes to claims of breeding clowns, I could be from Missouri.........

Missouri's most well-known nickname is; "The Show-Me State." Although the nickname has not been officially recognized by Missouri's Legislature, it can be seen on Missouri license plates.

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
People need to stop cross breeding your making bastardized versions of fish that would not breed in the wild ,stop playing God and try to improve the quality of the fish that God created not you.
I don't think anyone mentioned cross breeding fish in this topic so I'm not sure who you are referring to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store