Photos of my new house and tanks.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great looking tanks!

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Your tanks look amazing! that nano reef tank makes me want one:)
And your fresh water setup looks like something I saw from Takashi Amano the other day,
really nice!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Always a fan of your updates. The planted tank is looking super slick. I think this may have been asked before, but what's the reason for the lowered water line on the reef tank? Everything looks so polished, it seems like an odd stylistic choice.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Epic Tanks SA! Those are my dream tanks now :D

Thank you, Everyone.

@Inka: You mean the actual water level of the tank or the dimensions? I had the tank made to those dimensions. I could probably have bought a longer stand pipe than the one they provided, but the stand pipe cover and return wouldn't fit snug anymore. But those Japanese guys are dead on in the measurements. And they way it is set up it provides surface agitation and a siphon fail safe. Also the return is drilled into the overflow pipe so hardly any water returns when I stop power to the pumps. I really like it. The metal frame sump was a big mistake though... and I will eventually trade up to something more suitable.

Thank you, again!

Always a fan of your updates. The planted tank is looking super slick. I think this may have been asked before, but what's the reason for the lowered water line on the reef tank? Everything looks so polished, it seems like an odd stylistic choice.

cockroach

AC Members
Feb 15, 2010
The Chungle Taiwan
Still looking as sweet as ever.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
I meant the water level in the display tank. Maybe it's just me, but that's totally a pet peeve. It's like seeing underwear poking out, or tp on the shoe of an otherwise very well put together person.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store