Pics of my 10gallon...no reason.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Really like your set up! Love the second picture looks really cute :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Thanks! I am running compressed co2 and doing E.I. dosing. It's my first full blown attempt at a planted tank. The idea is to grow out plants in the ten for the 75. I bought the pleco from a member here on the site, and I just love him. The plants are showing bubbles ok the leaves too. Is that pearling?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Looking really good for a first time planted tank! Im still working out some kinks in my planted tank( also my first planted tank). I love the 2nd picture with the pleco on the leave :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tbonedeluxe

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Chicago,Il
If you decide to use a black background,your flora and fauna will stand out.
Nice looking start!

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Thanks guys!

Quick question though, can I or should I add another drop light with a cfl 6500k daylight 13w? The frog bit is blocking some light is why I ask.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Looking good! Those plants that you have in the front are going to get tall, I'd move them more to the bank and stick with something low in the front...Subwassertang (a kind of moss) or pelia (a kind of liverwort, I think) would do nicely :)

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah that must be pearling. .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Don't think so. Pearling is a constant flow of bubbles. If it's just under the leaves, it's probably either CO2 trying to off gas, and getting trapped by the leaf, or it's air that got added to the tank with a water change. If you shake the leaf until the bubbles are gone, and they reappear, repeatedly, then yes, it's likely to be pearling. Otherwise, not so much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store