Pics of nice giant Gouramis(not small)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org

patoloco

De seguro no sabes lo que dice aqu
Oct 20, 2005
Costa Rica
wetpatoloco.tripod.com
My stingray says she'll keep buried in the sand until we see another pic of Jason's gourami.

Jaydog985

Learning more every day...
Jul 21, 2005
Massachusetts and Florida
Just a couple of comments to throw out...

There are many gouramis sold as Giant Gourami's that really aren't.....

And if that is a real picture, then what kind of camera did you use to take it? I can't get anything even close to that with ANYTHING I've tried, so I want to know how you did it.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
I've tried the camera thing, I got a run around with it. I dont know how you managed to get it if you do eaven have it, ( I would need to see the picture of your Whole tank, not the fish this time to be semi convinced, though heres an interesting thing some do with the Osphronemus gorami AKA Giant common, http://animal-world.com/encyclo/fresh/anabantoids/GiantGourami.php

Read the last line in blue, just above the guide on the fish, I do hope that your not keeping it for that reason are you?

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2005
Columbus, OH
You guys need to leave him alone, if he is lying than so be it... if hes telling the truth than thats fine too. wont you all feel extremely bad if he is telling the truth. He said it was roughly 8" which would still be a baby in terms of giant gourami. So it still could look like that, as far as the picture Im pretty sure that gourami's do not move all that much at least most of the ones that I have seen do not. As far as the people photoshopping that picture yeah its funny, but really immature. You are talking about trolls but you all were doing what trolls do, stealing a thread and turning it useless. My earlier post on this thread saying why would someone take all the time to photoshop a picture to post on here was not against jason it was in his defense so dont take it that way.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
wwildcats04 said:
You guys need to leave him alone, if he is lying than so be it... if hes telling the truth than thats fine too. wont you all feel extremely bad if he is telling the truth. He said it was roughly 8" which would still be a baby in terms of giant gourami. So it still could look like that, as far as the picture Im pretty sure that gourami's do not move all that much at least most of the ones that I have seen do not. As far as the people photoshopping that picture yeah its funny, but really immature. You are talking about trolls but you all were doing what trolls do, stealing a thread and turning it useless. My earlier post on this thread saying why would someone take all the time to photoshop a picture to post on here was not against jason it was in his defense so dont take it that way.

Wow, wwildcats04, you just pwned this thread. This is an interesting thread, I've lost respect for some members of this board, and gained new respect for others.

I really wish Jason would post more pics of his setup and stop giving into the immature taunts being thrown at him....but then again, he doesn't exactly seem mature enough to handle them either.

gourami

AC Members
Sep 3, 2005
i've just gotta say that the dogrami is absoulutly brilliant!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store