Planted 20 Gallon Tall

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
New Betta. I am just wondering what you folks think.....
This is my "New" Betta". Presently my beautiful wife and I haven't named him, yet. He came in fine. Got out the bag, and started blowing bubbles that night. I guess he is comfortable. :)

Now side 2 of the story. The bottom photo is the Betta I thought my wife and I purchased. Maybe I am blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

20210115_062820.jpg

20210115_062834.jpg

20210113_174609.jpg

20210113_174609.jpg

The one we "thought" we purchaced

BETTA_COAST_GEM_001.jpg

I'm not mad, just very disappointed. Maybe the reviews, would have been a great place to start. This one is on me. My father told me, "Son, if a man gets over on you, that his fault, but if he gets over on you a second time, that's YOUR fault."
I don't believe these are the same Betta. Disappointing at best. I still love my Betta, and he is nice, not going to return him, but just NOT the same fish as promised. ( I edited this. Sorry, I guess we will see how he turns out, before I burn Coast down)

Last edited:

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
New Betta. I am just wondering what you folks think.....
This is my "New" Betta". Presently my beautiful wife and I haven't named him, yet. He came in fine. Got out the bag, and started blowing bubbles that night. I guess he is comfortable. :)

Now side 2 of the story. The bottom photo is the Betta I thought my wife and I purchased. Maybe I am blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

View attachment 228764

View attachment 228765

View attachment 228766

View attachment 228767

The one we "thought" we purchaced

View attachment 228768

I'm not mad, just very disappointed. Maybe the reviews, would have been a great place to start. This one is on me. My father told me, "Son, if a man gets over on you, that his fault, but if he gets over on you a second time, that's YOUR fault."
I don't believe these are the same Betta. Disappointing at best. I still love my Betta, and he is nice, not going to return him, but just NOT the same fish as promised. ( I edited this. Sorry, I guess we will see how he turns out, before I burn Coast down)
They are known to send bettas that don’t look like the picture and sometimes the pictures don’t do them justice. To be honest he looks prettier than the one in the shop photo.

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Thx. I really like him a whole lot. I'm gonna keep him. I was just annoyed, that a man told me on the phone, one thing, and got something else. It's ok though.
I forgive him, and it's done. So I will just have to find some females, that I like, maybe in person, or from a trusted resource. I could have done a WHOLE lot more homework, first. It would have saved me a stress moment...lol!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store