Please help - White worm in mystery snail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Just think, your little indignity might save the next person from a similar fate :D
It's more of snail than a person Rach.:p
:shakehead::nutkick:

Very very wrong. Poor bob, relaxing a little bit, letting it all hang out and some lady want's to come at him with some tweezers. Yanking out the "worm"

Ouch!!!!
LMAO!:laugh: :laugh:

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
I can see a white worm-like creature coming out from the inside of his shell...(yuck). What do I do?

Mommy.. What's that long thing sticking out of my snail? :rofl:

Angie c

AC Members
Dec 4, 2008

LMAO!:laugh: :laugh:
OK you guys are making me laugh just a little too early in the morning up here in cccccold Canada.......I almost spit out my coffee!!!!!!!!!!

Angie c

AC Members
Dec 4, 2008
Angie, you're a great sport! After this thread, I got really curious, partly because my snails are a little too young to determine sex, so I went looking for more info. Here's a great anatomy/reproduction lesson on Apple snails.

http://www.applesnail.net/content/anatomy/reproduction.php
Thanks Wendamus! I did some serious research into snail "bobs" yesterday and read that article too......who would have thunk it?>> now, if I could only find a snail with a "sally"!!!
LOL

Angie c

AC Members
Dec 4, 2008
:shakehead::nutkick:

Very very wrong. Poor bob, relaxing a little bit, letting it all hang out and some lady want's to come at him with some tweezers. Yanking out the "worm"

Ouch!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!! Ok this is the post that almost made me inhale my coffee!!!!
Sheesh you guys!!!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Quote:
Originally Posted by msjinkzd
Just think, your little indignity might save the next person from a similar fate :D

Do your snails do searches on the internet Lup? Thats AMAZING :lol:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store