Please help - White worm in mystery snail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

marinkafuschia

AC Members
Oct 21, 2008
Olympia, WA
oh I love this thread! can not stop laughing. now my family is asking why. ooh, this should be a great conversation! lol!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Angie... at least you asked on this forum, where no one could SEE your face turn red, and you can't see THEM as their eyes widen.. then lips tighten into a twisted grin - followed by laughter and a coughing spell.:eek:

Which is what happened to me when, as I was getting my dog's vaccinations, I told my Vet that one of my sister's pond frogs was trying to kill the other one. "He's been on the other one's back and has had a death grip on him for 3 days!!!" :frog::frog:

Geeze... I didn't know that this was what it's like for frogs when they're on their honeymoon.

Last edited:

Neosky5k

Registered Member
Jul 4, 2017
I'm sorry for posting like this, but I can't make a thread for 2 days, and need to know very soon.
Has the same question as op.

A pic and a bad video, at least for a sec.

The end of the video shows clear. Is this a deadly snail infecting worm? Or poop?

Pls, let me know. I've heard bad things about freshwater snails and this parasite.

The other snail had like 4.

Youtube -> Y0xN9xlgOus

youtu.be/Y0xN9xlgOus

20170704_035642.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store