Posting questions and getting help

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stantheman

Registered Member
Mar 21, 2009
thx for your insight. First day on this site with little forum exp and less fish exp. Having problem with rummy nose tetras in est tank, where should i post?

cheers

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
thx for your insight. First day on this site with little forum exp and less fish exp. Having problem with rummy nose tetras in est tank, where should i post?

cheers
:welcome: to AC!

Post it either in this forum section or the General Freshwater forum.

stantheman

Registered Member
Mar 21, 2009
Thanks lupester,

I have a 77gallon tank, 10 zebra dan., 10 copper rasboras, 2 opaline gouramis, 4 cory, and 10 rummy nose. The rummy nose tetra's were added last Saturday. Nitrates were 0.1 g/mL, pH 7'ish, and ammonia negligible. Overnight (sunday morning), smaller rummy nose developed internal white "blobbing" (for lack of a better word!). Most small rummy nose had it internal and directly inferior to dorsal fin. 7 days later, little progression, some smaller rummy nose have white coloured interanl organs. Fish in tank it was purchased from show no signs of same problems. Fish behavour appears normal but I'm inexperienced! Please help!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
started a thread for you buddy....

platysrules

Registered Member
Jan 1, 2010
Hi,

what is jargon?

I have a heater in the same room as my tank, will it mess up my water/
I also have the very cheap temp messuere ( it is a strip of plastic that sticks on to the out side) will a heater mess up the reading?
My water is cloudy and it is a new tank is it new tank syndrome?

dreamweave

AC Members
Jan 27, 2011
Paris Arkansas
Real Name
July
So I went and got a 20 gallon tank, and used this site to set it up and figure out what to stock it with. I let it cycle for three days and got my fish today. I got one dwarf gourami six neons and four panda corys. And there all ok except the corys and one neon. Only one of my corys is still around and i dont know whats wrong but he's not doing well. What should I do?

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Lots of water changes as your tank is going through a "fishy cycle". Your fish are suffering from elevated levels of ammonia in the water.

Read the sticky on cycling, and consider posting further questions in separate threads in the general freshwater or freshwater newbie sections. That way more people will see them and be able to respond.

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
One great way to get quick answers to questions is by utilizing the search function! This forum is full of already asked questions so it must be full of answers too. Hint, hint.

kszest

Registered Member
Apr 3, 2013
I joined this community. i am new in aquariums and want to know names of following two plants if you please help me.
IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG IMG_0353.JPG

littlebean2017

Registered Member
Jul 10, 2017
One great way to get quick answers to questions is by utilizing the search function! This forum is full of already asked questions so it must be full of answers too. Hint, hint.
Can't agree more!! The search function can really help most of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store