FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2011!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebomber

AC Members
Jan 4, 2011
Northern Virginia
I would like one of your shrimp packages Mgamer.

I would like your AquaClear 20 Chrisinator.

Let me know what email to PayPal to, and when to send the shipping money.

I'll add some free stuff to this thread soon!

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
I know this isn't a rule, but I'd rather give away to people who haven't received any RAOK. That's means just picking one. Thanks. If people are interested, then please PM me.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
happy holidays. Giving away free dwarf water lettuce (it's a floating plant). Shipping is on me! Shipping will be the cheapest rate so just be aware of the climate you're in. I can't provide heat packs because I don't have any lol
Thank you :)

rich_one

AC Members
Nov 7, 2008
Maryland
i will take one of those packages MG:)

my turn;)

I have loads of fake plants stored in a 10"X10"X36" box in my garage! I am giving away half of them all for free! Shipping would depend on amount purchased;) From $5-$15;)

lots to choose from......................total around 20ish...........
Hi... I sent you a pm about this as well... hope to hear back from you!

-Rich

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Random Act of Kidness 2011:

AquaClear 20 (needs cleaning and doesn't come with media) - $7 shipping

2 Gallon Plastic Aquarium (comes with lighting/hood, filtration, some plastic plants and other excess that I might have) - estimated $15 shipping

Please just choose one of two RAOKs as I'd like to share the wealth with people. Paypal only. First come, first serve. I will probably end up putting some more stuff up as I clean my fish closet.
i would take the 2 gallon but as of right now i dont have money. looking for a smaller tank for frys when i get some from my african, or i may wait tell the 1.00 gallon sale from petco..

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Hi... I sent you a pm about this as well... hope to hear back from you!

-Rich
replied;) plz don't take all;) I will give u any of the 1/2...........so around 8 plastic decorations left! pm if interested. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store