FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! ** CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epex

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2012
I ordered 20 rcs with heatpack on Jan 31st. Wrote an email to seller, but no reply as of yet.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Those are simply amazing! I wish I could get my shrimp to look that colorful - do you cull the non colorful ones? Use a special kind of food? I want my RCS to look like this, lol.

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
I ordered 20 rcs with heatpack on Jan 31st. Wrote an email to seller, but no reply as of yet.
You wrote an e-mail on "Date: Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:19 AM" and I replied on "Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:29 AM", which is, for all intents and purposes, a business day. Your shrimp will be packaged and shipped tomorrow.

Those are simply amazing! I wish I could get my shrimp to look that colorful - do you cull the non colorful ones? Use a special kind of food? I want my RCS to look like this, lol.
I cull the non-red ones and feed Hikari algae wafers, spinach, and HBH crab bites. Every now and then they'll get a "treat" of bloodworm cubes.

Epex

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2012
That was MY bad Epic. My schedule is graveyard hours so I see "2 days" in my day. time goes by faster and I really REALLY want YOUR SHIRIMPS. I'm just getting antsy. :D thanks again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store