Red Tiger Motaguense

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Are you saying put a pair on each side of the divider? I think that'd be to small but a pair in a 75 divided should work pretty easily

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
LOL I dont know. Ive been trying to figure out how I can do it but my brain fails me on that part. Give the female a smaller half lol? I dont know it works in my head ok lol

Oh and yes a pair per 75gal but male one half female other half.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yea that would work. Or if you can have an egg crate, cut a whole big enough for just the female to slip trough. Unless there the same size it should work

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hmm yeah thats also a good choice I personally have never tried either of these. My male and female blue gene just had another spawn... It's getting hard to keep up with these. Time to set up yet another rubbermaid bin lmao

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ever think of just using some of the fry as feeders for your other fish till your other ones grow out more to sell? At this rate youll be over run by JD's in no time at all.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah I'm going to have to with this spawn. Or just raise them and sell to the LFS they take anythinggg

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
So I see you got photos up let's see those RTM pics!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store