Red Tiger Motaguense

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I think he will be only problem is finding him a mate. I got 6 more but there all small like 1-1.5" so not sure if I should wait for a pair to form or choose the best looking female later down the line and put them in a divided 75 gallon for her protection.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hey Gabe I'd really like to get a pair of Red Tigers from the Rio Blanco, are yours from there? I want to keep a single pair in a 75 . What do you think bud?

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Im pretty sure mine are Rio Blanco. I could find out. I'm hoping I could get a pair. These lil guys just keep trying to beat on each other. Pound for pound they can easily give the Jaguar Cichlids a run for there money when it comes to aggressiveness. Im gonna try to take pictures today after I do the WC's for the week later on today. Gonna start after I finish eating my breakfast. (Spaghetti mmmmmm) lol

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
If you get another pair from them would you mind sending them my way?

DISCIPLE

AC Members
Mar 14, 2007
CHECK OUT THE VENDOR SECTION "THE WISH LIST". THAT GUY, IRA, HAS SOME SWEET WILD AND F1 FISH AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES. I DROVE UP TO NY THIS WEEKEND JUST TO GET A BOCOURTI PAIR AND SYNSPILUM THAT ARE F1 AND VERY HARD TO FIND AROUND THESE PARTS. I GRABBED 5 RIO BLANCOS OFF HIM RIGHT AFTER XMAS AND THEY ARE GROWING NICELY. I THINK THEY ARE 6.00 @ 1-1.5"

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Almost got a bocourti pair from him as well, they look great while there young but get to big for me at the moment. Thanks though DISCIPLE I'll deff check him out now, I've ordered from IRA before I get most of breeding stock from him.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I dont know if Ill be able to now Kyle. Just went to move them from my 10 to my 20 and found yet another victum. Mean lil fish need to stop attacking each other. So now Im down to 4 lil RTM's and one 4-5" RTM male.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Well ****, ok thanks Gabe! I didn't realize they were so aggressive

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yeah these guys keep chasing each other. They seem to be a bit more mellow in the 20gal. All I need is a pair or even just a female.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Well I wish you the best of luck, in hopes that you get a pair and successfully breed them then pass some fry down to your good mitten state Cichlid friend, Kyle ahahahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store